- I am Sylwia Labecka-Czarnik – Holistic Massage Therapist. When you book a treatment with me I will need to record your name and address to be able to attend for your treatment. Before you receive a treatment from me I will ask you to complete a form and sign your consent that you are happy for me to record personal information. I will need to collect your name, address, telephone number, email address and date of birth so I can contact you for the purpose of discussing your treatment or to arrange future treatments. Your date of birth is needed for the purpose of identifying you. I will also ask for you to sign your consent for me to perform the treatment on you.
- When you book a treatment with me and subsequently receive a treatment, you are agreeing to allow me to save your personal information for the purpose of carrying out the treatment to contact you with regards to future appointments and to book further treatments.
- Your personal and sensitive data is held by me for 7 years which is necessary for insurance purposes. Paper forms are safely stored in a locked storage at my business address 11 Hatfeild Mead, SM4 5PE Morden. Digital data such as phone numbers and email addresses are password protected on all devices that can access it. All personal data will be destroyed after 7 years, in the case of persons under the age of 18 at the time of treatment, their data will be destroyed 7 years after they turn 18.
- I will not pass on your personal information to any third party, it is kept solely for use by Sylwia Labecka-Czarnik – Holistic Massage Therapy only.
- You have the right to request access to any personal data held by me and the right to complain to the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) if you think there is a problem with the way I am handling your data. The ICO’s helpline is 0303 123 1113.
Cookies are used on this website to make the site easier to use and to track the traffic patterns of visitors. We are operating an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy with this, then you should adjust your web browser settings to disallow cookies.