Corporate chair massage is a great technique for relieving stress and improving productivity in your workplace.
The length of Corporate Massage session generally takes 15 minutes.
The purpose of Chair Massage is to promote general circulation throughout the body by releasing constrictions, particularly in the back, shoulders, and neck.
Benefits of Massage:
- Increase in blood circulation,
- Mental and physical relaxation
- Relief from pain and stiffness in the muscles of the face, scalp, neck, upper back and shoulders
- Increased mobility of the joints in the neck and shoulder area
- Increased energy levels
- Alleviation of stress, anxiety, lethargy and mild depression
- Relief from tension headaches, eye strain
Dear Employer, did you know that:
- a Chair Massage program demonstrates the employer's proactive commitment to the health and well-being of employees
- a Chair Massage is affordable to most companies and/or employees
- a Chair Massage revitalizes employees in only 15 minutes leaving them relaxed but alert,
- a Chair Massage session allows for a maximum benefit in the shortest amount of time.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.