Have you been thinking of having a massage, but have never had time to go to a spa?
Have you ever experienced tiredness, low back pain, lack of energy, stress, lack of sleep?
Rest and Restore at the comfort of your own home.
Mobile Massage Therapy is the service that I offer to you. At the comfort of your own home, you can experience a beneficial massage session which will be tailored to your individual needs. I would take into account your emotional and spiritual wellbeing as well as your lifestyle and state of health.
You could ask what are the advantages of receiving a massage at the comfort of your own home?. First of all, you don’t have to make a journey home after having a massage, you don’t have a walk along busy street or travel by bus. Instead, you can dive into your sofa and enjoy the moment of the blissful state of rest.
There is a different kind of massage in my offer:
- Swedish Massage relaxes the body by manipulating muscles in gliding strokes. It involves pressure and manipulation with the therapist’s hands, palms, forearms and elbows in kneading motions, tapping, stretching, or long smooth strokes.
- Indian Head Massage not only works on the scalp, as the name suggests but also on the face, neck, shoulders, upper back, and arms.
- Senior Care Massage can help maintain and improve overall health and well-being of elderly patients. In addition, it can relieve anxiety and depression and provide comfort.
- Corporate Massage is a combination of massage and acupressure to the head, neck & shoulders, upper back, arms & hands, usually when you are seated.
- Pregnancy Massage I offer is a modified Soft Tissue Massage, where treatment is tailored to your individual needs.
Call me now to book your first appointment – 07828 926320
Having massage is a natural way of helping your body to find balance and promote a healthy lifestyle.
Sylwia, Your Massage Therapist